Counseling belongs to interventions geared toward promoting well-being, that is, its purpose is to promote people’s emotional-physical and social-environmental well-being.
The following areas of distress can be addressed through Counseling:
- Relational difficulties
- Difficulties in emotional and/or love life
- Confusion toward problematic events
- Difficulty accepting the loss of a loved one
- Problems of the emotional sphere
- Couple difficulties (partners and parent-children)
Counseling consists of 45′ meetings; the main tool is dialogue, but expressive tools can also be used.